I am SO freakin excited STILL about winning the BIG mother of all prizes over at the SITS sisters website! I love my old Kodak digital camera, but it is HUGE and I think I dropped it in the snow years back, and it just ain't right since. So I am very excited about my new Fugi camera, oh and it's 8.3 mp, my old Kodak is 4 mp!
Moving on... I have now realized ever since I saw the Bloggers Survival Kit, I need to have a Sony digital voice recorder! I am constantly writing down ideas for blogs, and other random thoughts, this would be PERFECT!
A "comment junkie" who wouldn't love a t-shirt? And I get to explain to everyone what exactly a "comment junkie" is!
I love me some iTunes music so I am forever grateful for the gift card of $15!!
Gel mouse pad! Wee for me, I really do need one that has support for my weak wrists!
And of course the ever so beloved... chocolate.
My goodness, that was weeks ago you say? Yes it was sad that the USPS doesn't' get how to mail a package with my address and the senders city and state, duh. Anyway I have been patiently waiting and the package was sent back to the SITSland. Nicely I received an email that my box of Bloggers Survival has been rerouted with ALL of my information on it, I will survive with the old camera, and pen and paper, old music, and no shirt until then...
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
I won and I want it!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
3:23 PM












