Friday, June 6, 2008

No hand out and some tough love

Oh yeah I don't effing have one either. But for some reason people think I do.

Because I have a house? Right, I don't go out clubbing or to bars. We saved our asses off for this house. And also chose one in a little tiny hick village.

Or because we have two cars? Yes a Pontiac Grand Am, and a Ford Explorer? Right because when we bought our cars 11 years ago, we worked, paid the loan off and have been praying to god that we can milk these two cars for a few more years until we can afford something just over a decade old.

Is it as simple as my pantry full of food? Aldi's, coupons, and Superwalmart. We budget our money, do things that are free, like walking, parks, or just being around each other.

Not sure, but we McHale's really do try to save and keep our heads above water here. Just like everyone else we know. Money does not grow on trees, and we work our asses off to stay in this house, and to live the life we have. Ed is not working 3 jobs as a hobby, it's to pay bills, take care of our pets and to put a roof over our heads.

Sadly some people just don't get it. And asking for money won't fix the life you have. You need to get your life together. If not for your sake, give your son a good life, that he deserves. Be a strong mom. Stronger then what you were raised to be. Rise above that, and move on. I don't know how to help you, I just know that money isn't your only need. A life of your own is what you need.

Don't go back there. The physical and mental abuse, from people that are drunk or on god knows what drugs all the time. Do you really deserve that life? More importantly does your baby deserve that life? Is it just easier because you don't have to work when you live there? Because I am sure the mental anguish you go through there is just about unbearable. So why go back? You can't save him. I wish we could, but let him go. That hurts me to say, but I don't think there is anything that can be done, to undo the damage already done.

We love you and tough love is what you need. Get a job, and move out on your own. Take care of the most important thing in your life. You and your little man. That little man has NO ONE but you. Your his everything... so be it. Be the strong mom for him, take care of him, and take care of yourself. You both deserve better.

I can't help you with money, I seriously don't have any to give. And I am tired of hearing the crap drama from down there. So you don't go back. You get some help, and move on. But you need to realize you aren't getting any younger, you need to grow up, and become a mom.

This is called tough love. And you need a lot of it. I love you. Always... Now get your shit together.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker