Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Biggest Loser.


That will be me! Ed and two of his co-workers are going in together to play the Biggest Loser together. $25 a person, makes for $75 for the winner. I am just going to play along, since we don't have $50 to blow on this game. Either way I will win... right after I have 14 Pizza Puffs, and a Snickers Ice Cream bar... NO! I mean I will eat eggs, chicken, pork, veggies... chocolate, sugar, carbs, oh sweet carbs!... I mean fruits, water only, healthy...


Well good luck to me anyway. Jen we need an official Pizza Puff date. Stat. And the Weenie stand down the street re-opened. Must bid farewell to my beloved Pizza Puff, Biggest Loser starts Tuesday... maybe I will be lucky and get a stomach virus again and lose 12 lbs in a week...


Oh so the stats so far on me is 133 lbs and going for 107 lbs that is 26 lbs in 3 months. I know I can, I started doing so well a few weeks ago... well then I was whisked away on my amazing birthday weekend and well you know how that goes! And for the record Ed is 206 and aiming for 175 and for all the math genius' that is 31 lbs.


As said in almost all the Adam Sandler movies "You Can Do It!"

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker