If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?
The housework. It drives me nuts. It's so hard trying to catch up. Once one room is cleaned up then the one I just cleaned seems to be a mess. I really wish we could catch up on the house, and just get into a good routine of picking up after ourselves.
If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?
In one word? Emotion. Not saying that Men don't have emotion. But they seem to have a hard time showing it. Not saying that men should go around as emotional as us women, there is more then enough of us mood swinging freaks out there. But I think there would be less divorce and counseling if men would actually say what they are thinking, or feeling.
The few times I can pry Ed's feelings out of him, I love it. I love to know that most of the time we are on the same page, but since he doesn't say anything with out me prying. You just don't know.
I am one of those people that will pry and ask how he feels about a certain situation. Not all women do this. I might be rambling more then need be for this question.
But since I am huge on my emotions, I wish he would be too. I don't mind if you cry, shit, I do it all the time. It doesn't show weakness, to me it shows you have a heartbeat, and your not a badass wanna be. I want someone to show me he cares, and for gods sake talk to me about the things on your mind.
If men could express there emotions more, I think maybe women wouldn't be so emotional, trying to read men.
If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?Blogging. No need to think about it. I blog to survive. I love it. It get's me through a rough day, a boring day, or just to much in my head. Blogging is also (thanks Jayme!) a great way to leave your legacy to your kids and family.
Hope you all enjoyed the Maniac Monday questions. If you want to play along, post the questions on your site with your amazing answers, and leave me a comment and let me know you played. And you have to go check out the Maniac Monday site, and you should leave them your name and a link too! I have met some fun new people that way! Happy Maniac Monday on Tuesday!












