Friday, August 8, 2008

Running Tab...

I want to keep a running tab of what I am doing today... I am near the computer most of the day, so I am going to try and log a normal day around here... just for blog sake... I will try to keep it short so it's fast and easy to read... even though it will be long...

3:25 am Finally fall asleep, after many hours of folding laundry and cleaning house.

9:10 am Roll out of bed. Check email while children are still sleeping

9:20 am Doorbell rings, Village inspector here to recheck the electric on the pool. PASSED! Yeah!

9:30 am Go back inside, and up to get Mia. Change Mia, bring her and dirty laundry down for breakfast. She climbs in and snaps her belt shut on her booster seat, get placemat, bib, and sippy for Mia. Make oatmeal for us, and coffee for me. Eat.

Bring laundry down to the basement. Get dogs, from kennels in media room. Throw in a load, carry up dryer load from last night.

Mia is still eating and content. Weaky is still sleeping. I take each dog one at a time into the 1/2 bath off the kitchen, and apply Frontline (they are also on Sentinal for Heartworm disease nothing like spending a paycheck on dog meds), since Sophie dear brought us in a tick yesterday. They do well with that. Feed them breakfast. Let them outside after a while.

Finish breakfast, Mia is "ALL DONE!" we clean up breakfast, and up the stairs with clean laundry we go.

Mia is TOO excited because she see's her ever so beloved Bobby Jack "MONKEY SHEETS, MOMMY!!" are on top of the basket. Mia helps me with changing her bed. And no clean bed is complete with out a clean kid to go with it. So off to the tub with Mia.

I clean the bathroom and talk with our neighbor (Paul, had his Great Grandson last month, Sharon is doing well since her knee surgery last month, and we both agreed that Jim (other neighbor) fell into the Japanese Beetle catching bag gimmick, not good for us neighbors and we quickly told him to take them down) all while shooing Chloe from Mia room, because she was barfing there. I need her to barf in the hall on the faux wood floors. Easier to clean.

11:10 am That brings me up to now. Be back soon.

12:03 pm Talking to Jen. Folding laundry, Mia is FINALLY done with her bath, laying on my bed watching Elmo Palooza (thanks Piper!) Weaky is up and changed. I will feed him in a second...

ok. It is 7:36 pm. I obviously didn't keep blogging all day as I had planned. Good news is I just worked right through. I am exhausted. I washed floors, vacuumed rooms, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. Fed Mi lunch and dinner.

My beloved mommy came by. AWESOME. She chilled with the kids, and I power cleaned the first and second floor.

Oh and as soon as Ed got home at 6:30 I took his Wrigley uniform to wash for tomorrow, asked what jobs and what times he needed to be ready for tomorrow.

I need to get him jeans, sweatshirt for tonight. Dress shirt, pants and tie for 2 hour meeting at Family Video tomorrow morning, which will also be used for tomorrow night, minus the tie, for tomorrow night shift. And the uniform ready around10:20 am tomorrow. Did you get all that? Because I need to do it again for Sunday... sigh...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker