Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let's play nice, says Hamsterwatch...

I took this quote from my favorite Big Brother blogger, www.hamsterwatch.com, and I agree. It is so much easier to hate on people then to actually say anything nice. So in honor of the question below, I want to play along...

It's so easy to trash them and hate on them in these last weeks, but with Hurricane Gustav looking like it's headed to take out New Orleans again, we should put things back in perspective, and maybe think about one card in particular that's a fitting question for Hamsterwatchers: "What are the redeeming qualities of the person you most dislike?"

Now I didn't know if by "person you most dislike" to be from BB10, or just in my life in general. Let's go with BB10 and save us some drama...

Right now I mostly dislike Jerry. BUT I do need to address a "redeeming quality" about him... I have to say his wife. I know, that isn't Jerry, or a quality, but I am trying here. I like his wife and the fact that Jerry loves her even though she has Parkinson's. And as a devoted reader to my blog may know, my sister has Dystonia, which is a rare relative of Parkinson's. So when he got his call from home, I was a mess. And proud of him and his family. And that is all I have to say on Jerry.

OK, fine I have decided I will do a person in my real life that I dislike at the moment. And attempt some nice words... OK first I have to explain I don't really dislike this person, I just don't think she knows how negative she is, ALL the TIME! and the fact that she is ALWAYS busy (but has no kids?!?) just drives the group of us stampers insane. I will not mention names, it's not necessary. But the nice things about this person is that she does think of me and does find ways to get pictures of Jaron for me (Stampin' Up! demo's know exactly who Jaron is, and who I am speaking of) and she has been nice to me. So why have salty feelings when time has passed, and it was just minor words spoken.

Ok I have wasted enough time, I am 12 minutes over my allotted afternoon break. Sounds silly, but if I don't time myself I will be here forever... gatta go!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker