Sunday, August 24, 2008

HUGE CONGRATS!!


I am very happy and proud to announce that my mom's best friend Patsy, is going to be a Grandma!


Patsy's son Davey and his wife Stephanie didn't waste anytime starting a family, they just got married in June and made Patsy and Michelle's (Stephanie's mom) dreams come true.


Patsy has been my mom's best friend since I was 8 years old, they met at St. Mary's when doing kitchen duty. Patsy is alot like my mom, loud, funny and full of personality. She is an amazing and caring person.


I know this is something she has be dying for. I am thrilled that she and my mom can share stories about there grandchildren together. Much love to Patsy and her new grand baby to be!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker