Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Maniac Monday not my answers.

I was away at my Stampin' Up! Conventional with my friends on Sunday and Monday, with my Open House, and new furniture, and the day at the Scrapbook Expo, I am trying to catch up on some regular posts that I like to do. I was talking with Ed the other night, and I asked him the Maniac Monday questions. So instead of my answers this week, I will post his! Enjoy!

Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Shark Cage Diving! or Sky Diving. Either way I want to dive!




If you could make any fictional character come to life, which one would it be?
Besides Jessica Rabbit? (from Rodger Rabbit if you didn't know)


If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000?
Either Menards or Best Buy!

Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.
Nothing really came to mind for either of us on this one. We were both lucky kids, and didn't really ask for to much and what we did get was good enough.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker