It all started with a pizza puff, a Mikes Hard Limeade, and procrastination like you wouldn't believe! I am hoping I have the next two days to chill and have fun with Jen, Michele and all our Stampin' Up! friends! I have a mini Conventional up north to attend to get some hot new ideas, and just have FUN with my friends!
I just got back from dropping "Princess Mia" as she calls herself now, and Weaky Man off at my parents house until... TUESDAY! Oh god the glory of two days of no kids! I love me some little children of mine. But a break is needed and this is it!
Besides my awesome weekend getaway, I have a Stampin' Up! open house on Thursday to prep for, tile to lay in the Art Studio and in the Media Room, clean this stank ass house, and just the everyday norm! Yikes busy bug, but I don't think I could handle a calm life... I would probably just create chaos to have some around!
Well have a creative few days, I know I sure will, I must go now, I needs me a shower, and to pack! Buh bye!!













