So the 30 year old Sara at Maternal Mirth has polity tagged me to list Six UN-Spectacular Things About Me. (Last time we played tag, you were chasing me on the back playground at St. Mary's I fell into some nice and newly placed blacktop, and I have two huge scars on my leg to prove it... no I'm not bitter...;)
God knows there are MORE then enough UN-Spectacular things about me, I will try to hold back the flow of this list... here are the rules for you all...
1. Link the person who tagged you - DONE!
2. Mention the rules on your blog - DONE!
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours -DONE!
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them -DONE!
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. -Will do!
Here they are in no particular order, just random as they appear in my UN-Spectacular mind...
- I am know to be a know-it-all. And yes I know this. Because I am a know-it-all. It's not my fault that I am smarter then others about things right? That will lead me to #2.
- I am cocky. But as Justin Timberlake says "Is it really cocky if you know that it's true?" I tend to be quite sure of myself, and I say it's a factor of my high self esteem and optimism.
- I am lazy and procrastination QUEEN! Oh, god, I could put off any project, litterly until minutes before it's due to be done. From birthday cards being put together (I make my own) as I am running, I mean walking out the door. To trying to get myself and the kids ready for the day within 25 minutes. Riiigght.
- I talk TO much. I have learned who can tolerate my stories, and who just doesn't care. It's a gift I have acquired over the years. I even test people. I will start a story and stop right in mid sentence, and sadly even my loved ones have not even noticed.
- I exaggerate. It's stupid and petty things. Most of the time you should cut every thing I say in half. I feel as if stories need more color, more umph. Well go ahead... call me a lier...
- I don't follow through very well. I am AMAZING at coming up with great idea's, I can start a project and be on top of my game... then I get bored or lazy or procrastinate. So I can plan it, just not build it.
- And I will follow Sara with number 7, my mom says I swear way to much for having kids. I am trying to clean my mouth up around the kids, but I am human...
If you can not figure out at least six UN-Spectacular things about yourself, be sure to read "Personality Plus" by Florence Littauer. It's a book about how to understand others by understanding yourself. Amazing book. That is all I can say. It nailed my personality right on the head. So from a Popular Sanguine, there is your list of six UN-Spectacular things about me, Oh I know there are many more. But lets stick with 6. I mean 7. And so here they are in no particular order my chosen 6 to tag so we can find out there UN-Spectacular ways...
Jenalyn over at A Day In The Life Of...
Suszball over at Inside Susie's Head
Lala over at According to Lala
Alicia doesn't have a blog (shame on her) but she is still tagged and must email me her list, and I will add it as a comment here...
Dominique does have a blog that she has abandoned, for her beautiful daughters new site. But she is also tagged, and must leave me a list so I can add it. (or put it in my comment section)
So ladies do as your told, think really hard and blog about your 6 or 7 UN-Spectacular things about you!












