9:10 am woke up and hit the ground running. Did make up, pulled my hair back, fed the dogs, left to go pick up the kidlets at my IL's. After I stop at Jewel for some stuff
11:15 am arrive at my IL's condo, Diane informs me that she is leaving in 45 minutes to go out with her sister, Donna and Gramma and Grampa. She jumps in the shower, I then clean up her living room and kitchen (since Mia the Mischievous Monkey was everywhere) and with the assistance of Mia un-cleaning up the toys as fast as I was cleaning up the toys. I eventually got it all put away and Mi was distracted enough to leave them alone.
I bought Diane some very pretty red Austromeria flowers, and two packs of orange tic tacs (her favorite) just for everything she does for us. I was able to visit with her for about 10 minutes, and then I packed up my monkey children, and off we went to rush home. Because we had 45 minutes until Darvin was delivering the new furniture!
Of coarse there was traffic on 80, so I had to cruise through Joliet (fun.) to go around. I found out that there is only one lane because of some road work being done. I guess I missed the memo.
Got home at 12:52 and they just pulled in my driveway before me! Gah! What are the odds that my neighbors Chris and Sara also had a delivery from Darvin scheduled for today. So I asked the guys to do there house first. Then I could drag my sleeping children into the house.
I set Alex in his carseat down in the living room, take Mi upstairs to her room, lay her down in bed, and sing a very fast rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Back down stairs to get Weaky and take him up to change his poopy but, lay him in his crib, he was out before I hit the door. Perfect.
I run down to the basement, start moving all the furniture (sorta forgot about that one) from the media room into my nice empty art studio. Run back up to the garage to see the moving guys pulling back into my driveway.
They take the doors off, and haul it all down (in 6 pieces) LOVE IT! After they left, I checked the pool chemicals, added the chlorine tabs, and picked up some things in the yard. got the mail, moved the truck back to the driveway, and rolled up the windows (it was gunna rain)
Came in, made lunch, sat for about 35 minutes and watched Thursdays episode of BB10 (bizarre I know, I know what happens from watching the feeds, but I still like to watch the show and to see what they put together from the week) Now I am doing laundry and picking up around the house. Ed is on his way home already. Man this day has FLOWN!
I am exhausted and I know this because my brain is on extreme overload, and I keep spelling the word and, as the word nad. Makes me smile when I do that. Or the fact that I just nodded of typing this. Or the fact that at 11:45 last night I decided to work out. I am beyond bizarre. Way beyond.
Anywho, that is the day so far, I am sure the wee ones will be up soon, I need to feed, clean, and entertain. Then Jen and maybe Michele are stopping by to work on swaps for Mondays meeting.
Stick a fork in me I am effing done. But, I will keep going until at least 9:30 when Ed walks out the door for work tonight. If I can make it that long...
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Hit the ground running...
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
1:26 PM
Related insane topics cleaning, media room












