Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ten on Tuesday.

Here it is 10 questions for you on Tuesday. These were asked by my viewers (thanks to those who played along.) Feel free to leave me a comment and ask me more questions. I love to yap about everything.













Laurie over at "It all started at Kent State University" was inquiring about my means of transportation... "What kind of car do you drive? Is it your dream car? If you didn't have to worry about car seats what would you drive around town in?"








  1. I own a 1997 Pontiac Grand Am GT, she is purple and 2 door. I don't drive her anymore, unless I am kidless. I do love a good drive around in my car though. I drive a 1998 Ford Explorer Sport again 2 door (boo!) it is black, and it is the family mobile.

  2. No neither are my dream car.

  3. If it was just Ed and me I think we would still have an SUV of some sort, just for the sake of hauling stuff, people, pets... but my crazy dream car is a Plymoth Prowler.


Miss Sara over at Maternal Mirth wanted to know "What superstitions do you have if any?"




  1. My Gramma Wanda was all full of fun superstitions. I still do them to this day. Like if you see a barrel of hay, make a wish and look away! (if you look back at the hay your wish is void) or the one about white horses. For each one you see, you must lick your thumb on your right hand, take that wet thumb, place it into the palm of your left hand, now make a fist with your right hand and pound it into the palm of your left. Makes no sense but that was good luck. Oh if you go under a train bridge you have to hold up the roof of a car so your not crushed. Umm... I also go by the rule don't hang a horse shoe upside down. All the luck will fall out. I always have liked Tarot cards (very hard to read if you ask me) superstitions, and off the normal path. I know that most religious people are not into the whole Tarot or superstitions. Well that is for them and not for me.

  2. By the way, thanks for the reminder on the Trouble Dolls, I thought I was hot shit when I got those. In there funky little box...I wonder where the are now...
(the box that they come in is about 2 inches, they are tiny!)


The Guatemalan Indians teach their children an old tradition --when you have worries you tell them to your dolls. At bedtime, children are told to take one doll from the box for each worry and share their worry with that doll. Overnight, the doll will solve their worries for them! Remember, since there are only five dolls per box, you are only allowed five worries a day.

Jen over at Buried With Children was curious about my love of being a SAHM... What is your biggest pet peeve about having kids?What is the one thing that you can no longer do b/c you have kids?

  1. My first answer is I love my kids, and I have no pet peeves about have them at all. Well I though about it and I guess my biggest pet peev is other people. To explain, I have said it before, I am usually very good at being observant. I know my surroundings most places I go. I study landmarks in case I get turned around, I study people to see who is around me. But with kids it is SO hard to be so damn observant, all while answering to "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." "Yes Mia"... silence with a blank stare. Don't answer her? Ah yes because in that situation "Mommy" only get's faster, and louder, and WILL NOT stop until you answer. So my Innocent children are not as safe because for the zillionth time I must see Darby and Buster (Tigger and Pooh) "shakin' the butt"
  2. I am also peeved by the RETARDED humans that don't seem to see a HUGE double stroller coming by. Ah yes, my glorified moment, at the Drew Davis Band and Hootie concert... Leaving, at 11:45pm, with two zonked out children in the monster stroller. We parked in the grass, and to get some momentum going, I push hard and fast (remember stroller weighs 40 lbs, child 1 is 25lbs, and child 2 is 12lbs. We are at 77 lbs so far, and we are not counting the cooler, diaper bag, oh and the fold up chair in a bag across my shoulders. I am getting some good speed. Like a decent enough to actually keep up with Ed... from the side I see two women walking right into my path. I yelled "watch the stroller" I get "the look" and they speed up to cut me off. Oh here's the best part... I speed up, and nail one of them, so hard I knock the bitch down. Ha! Asshole. DO NOT CUT OFF A TIRED MOM WITH TIRED ANGRY CHILDREN WITH A BIG ASS FULLY LOADED STROLLER (no matter how much fun I just had) I will so ram you. And I did with a smile on my face. She gets up looks at me with the "oh no you did unt" look. I gave her the "oh yes I did" look and moved on.

So peev would be don't cross a momma with a stroller, we are aiming for you. I did the same thing with a kid at the zoo. OK I wasn't aiming, but I am sure as hell not going to slam on my brakes because some over sugared kid jumps over and right in front of my stroller. I mean, HELLO? Keep your kid next to you, and I hope he just learned a valuable lesson.

  1. Because of my amazing children I can no longer just run to the store to get something. Or just go out on a whim. I miss that. But otherwise, I am lucky enough that my parents or Diane and Joe will take them with notice. So it really doesn't hold me back from much.

Well those 8 were from readers. Now I have 2 of my own to share... yes I am a weirdo, I will ask myself... lets get a little crazy... Are you voting? and if yes who are you voting for? Cats or Dogs?

  1. Yes I am voting and Barack Obama is my choice. I think he has this one in the bag anyway. No I am not concerned about the subject, I don't mind discussing politics, lightly. I really don't get all uptight about it. But I do vote.
  2. I have them both. I was raised a cat person. Having (Moses, Shadow, Punkie, Kitter, Annie, Sassy and Citgo) all in my life growing up with my parents (also there newest Abigail Ming). Now with Jordan and Chloe being my girls. I love me some cats. They are independent and loving, and will come to you when they need you. But now I get "dog people" it's obvious why. Who doesn't love some big, wiggly, drooling, monkey dog to shed all over you when you first walk in the door? I DO! Maggie and Sophie are my baby girls. I treat all my pets as if they were my kids. Oh I know now that I have proudly given a shout out to all my pets, I have to say my heart goes to... both! Maggie and Sophie have made me a proud dog owner. I will ALWAYS have a cat around, but dogs have made there way into my heart too.

So that is all folks. What a way to piss away 50 minutes, but I love to talk and what better to talk about then me? Exactly.


Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker