Updates!
America's Best Dance Crew - Glad Boogie Bots are gone from last week! Phew. I still need to watch the whole episode from last week, to see all of Missy Elliot. I cried this week! No fair, I really started to love Fanny Pack! But I have to say I vote for So Real Cru, they are better then Super Crew in my eyes.
Big Brother - YEAH! Jesse is gone! Ha Ha!! Turd. HOH is Michelle. At first I was sad, I KNOW that ever before the feed tonight, Libra is going up and probably Keesha. I am SO over everyone on Libra's ass for taking the Hawaiian Holiday. I would too. Yes she has two kids, and one is 5 months old. SHIT she SO probably needs a Holiday away with her husband! And what is a letter from home going to tell you about your little kids? Eh, Libra is not my favorite, but for people to get on her ass about the Hawaiian Holiday is just annoying. Get over it, and sport your red tard proud.
And while we are on the subject of BB10. I have to say my two favorites are Keesha, strong, and smart, BUT she tends to get to hard into every fight, and that will be bad for her. But if she doesn't make sequester I will be surprised. Renny is cool. LOONEY first week, but she is pretty cool, funny shit when she snaps at Jerry. Dan got screwed by the AP vote this week! Yikes, Jerry is talking more shit about him now! I also agree with Jen on the fact that Memphis is a total reminder of my Ed. So he is my other fav. now that he got up off the couch and is finally playing!
Laundry - Not a reality show. But my own personal hell. I am doing well with it. I think I counted about 10 loads that need to be done. and about 4 more all over my bedroom floor I need to put away. I did a bunch of sorting and hanging tonight. But I started way late, so I am at least organized with my chaos.
Sophie - Taken to the vet. She is o.k. had a tick on her leg. Then I had an urge to spend more money and buy my loves some Frontline for the ticks that my neighbor seems to be stirring up next door.
Stampin' Up! - The new Fall Winter Idea Book and Catalog, is AMAZING. LOVE IT! Oh I am a SU! dork! But I am damn proud of it! Can't wait for the open house, and the Conventional I am going to! Oh yeah for me! I do need to make swaps for Conventional and some for the meeting the next week... I wonder what the swaps are for August meeting...
Pool - It misses me... and I miss it...
Sleep - I need some... I am pushing myself... not sure why... I'm going to go lock up the house, OCD style as usual. And go sleepy sleepy...
Friday, August 8, 2008
T.V. Laundry and sleep or lack there of












