Again my apologies for not posting on the correct days, sometimes I am just a wee busy for posting that day. Anywho, nuff rambling here is the newest genius idea, I will be posting on Fridays, enjoy the blogs I love to read.
Who doesn't love a caring mother's blog, with more sarcasm and daily humor then one can handle? The way she blogs makes reading it a breeze. Not sure if it's the spacing, the font, the way she tells a story? Maybe it's all of it.
And if you must know that is how Sara is in real life. She is an amazing story teller. (I personally have about 10 zillion phone hours logged with Sara)
I have to say I may be just a tad bit biased that this is the best mom blogger eva! Since we were bestest friends in grade school and Jr. High. Sara and me have about 25 years of friendship and I know it will be forever. She is one of those people when I invested my $8 at Claires into the Best Friend heart necklace it was a smart purchase. (you know the cheesy broken heart, and you each got half)
Read Maternal Mirth once, and you will have it on your blogroll halfway through your first post! I enjoy her wit, and wisdom. With 3 kids and Dummy to boot. (I didn't forget about Gracie and Punkin the furballs!)
Rules of reading my featured blogger are easy.
Go to Maternal Mirth, leave her a comment. Showing love to another blogger is always appreciated. Be sure to let her know who told her she was amazing.
Leave me a comment, and let me know what you think.
That is all... now go read... I will wait here....












