Friday, August 8, 2008

The closet.


I wish this was a real as a cartoon. But sadly it is not. Often my closet completely spills out onto the floor. And yes we live with this for weeks. That is normally up to mid shin on me. I told you a zillion times and I will tell you again.
I.hate.laundry.
It is the root of all evil. It is stupid and annoying. I want to become a nudist. But because of the previous post, and the muffin top I sport proud, and I think running around nude is illegal and unsanitary at that.
I am forced to iron, wash, dry, fold, hang and put away all these clothes. And sadly as you see my closet isn't even empty. Not even close! Yes well going along with my "life change" I am not in need of all the maternity clothes still in there, or all the outdated clothes. I also have a big bag of "I swear I will fit into this again" clothes...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker