Ok enough hating on the ever so amazing details of the SU! convention... must focus! I have a shitload of stuff to do, and blogging wasn't one of them but as we all know in our blogosphere, I must get this out of my head...
- Must pack up truck for my Luau Crop tonight at Scrapbook Junction! With pose of Mom, Piper and Michele too!
- Poop. Because I drank ALOT of coffee this morning.
- I already gave Mi a shower, and myself, did my hair and make-up for the day. I bathed Alex and just need to pack the kids for my IL's tonight.
- Find Chloe and give her meds, (yipiee she has an IUD and possible stones, no it never ends)
- Clean the litter box, the bathroom, and the loft floor (cat barfed)
- Eat breakfast so you don't get the jitters from all that damn coffee.
- Called IDOT about the tolls I blew last week,
- Called Provena billing department on notice, all clear on that too.
- Pick up around the house so it's not a total zoo
- Do the mountain of dishes
- Get Mi to lay down and take a nap so we can leave by 2:30 pm...












