Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not so Wordless Wednesday



I seem to break the rules of Wordless Wednesday, but it gives me a reason to post a random picture and to explain it. Anyway the above is a picture of a Baboon at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago, he had gotten a hold of a zoo map.
So here is the Zoologist wanna be in me saying, that this is not a funny picture because he could choke on it if he eats it. Hopefully he will just tear it up and move on to a more interesting twig.
And the regular mom in me says "oh look at the silly monkey with a zoo map! Is he lost? Ha ha ha!"
If you have ever been on a zoo trip with me, I SO have to hold back, I am all full of random animal information. I always wanted to be a Zoologist, so I have been studying animals and there life styles since I was a kid. I would fill notebooks with notes from Marty Stopher's animal show, after school. I have an ENORMOUS Smithsonian Book on all the species. Love it!
Well enjoy my funny but not funny Baboon and his map

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker