Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Ola! And Happy Labor Day to you all!

I can't stay long, I am spending the day with my family! Yes MY family, not extended in anyway. Proud to say that the 4 of us (still crazy to say!) are enjoying a nice day together.

We had a great breakfast of omelets, and coffee. In my ever so clean kitchen (I busted my ass in there yesterday!) After breakfast Ed and Mi wasted no time getting ready to swim. I am going to get Alex fed, and off to the pool myself!

I will blog more later, oh if you are looking for something cool to look at. Here is my Stampin' Up! website, poke around... enjoy! (let me know what you think!)

www.creativemaniacs.stampinup.net

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker