Sunday, September 14, 2008

Manic Monday on Sunday




Here you are my three questions by none other than... Manic Monday! Play along if you like, be sure to go to Manic Mondays link!

What's worse, physical or mental cheating? Why? I guess if I have to choose one over the other. I would say physical cheating. Mental cheating, to me is like watching porn. And I see nothing wrong with that. I love Ed to death, never ever would cheat on him, but we both agree, porn is not cheating. Unless your the star of one.

Do you think men and women can be just friends? Why or why not? Sure. I had lots of guy friends in High School, and some friends that were girls. I just get along with guys better. They are way less uptight, and aren't so petty about things. Don't get me wrong I love my girlfriends I have now. But my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Well that is the guy downstairs, watching football, father to my children, and the safe to all my secrets, well him and my blog.


How do you feel about dating co-workers? Love it. What better then to date, at night, and see each other all day. It worked for me and Ed for the year we worked together. I would love to do it again someday. Sucks though if your dumped and then have to spend all eternity facing them at work, or one of you is forced to quit.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker