Thursday, September 4, 2008

WTF?

HEY STUPID,
I AM LORI'S TRIPPIN BUDDY. SHE TELLS ME ONE THANG AND TELLS YOU SOMETING ELSE. I KNOW THINGS ABOUT YOU THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW I NO . WHEN SHE IS TRIPPIN AND GETS HIGH SHE CAN TALK. LATELY TRIPPIN ALOT!!



Hello readers! Check out the great email I got today! Yipiee! Now here is my response!

Trippin' friend.

Ah yes, the intelligence flows from your writing skills. The spelling errors are beautiful, and your grammar. Amazing. Oh and unless your yelling at me on purpose, you shouldn't type in all caps it rude and you look dumber then you already do.

I have to say, it's sad that you don't know that you should address me as my name, and at least have the balls to sign yours. I really don't care what you know about me. Or what you think you know about me.

Lori does know alot about me, but not everything! Not to mention everything that there is to know about me is here in my blog. So, not sure where your going with this. Like your a badass because you know me? Right, because I am sure that makes you... um... oh yeah, we don't know who you are because you seem to forget to sign your name...



Well funny thing is, trippin friend, me and my family, well we don't care who you are, what you want, or for that matter really give two shits what you think of us. So either make a good point a to why you keep sending me these retarded ass emails, or just leave me alone. Your kinda a waste of my time.


Not sure what beef you have with my family, or why you feel the need to contact me. I don't know you, don't want to, and I just don't get the point of these emails. Maybe your salty because I was smart enough to call Lori first? Hmmm, I have to say I could point out what made me think that was NOT Lori in your original email. As I said in my first post, Lori doesn't know the meaning to the word "thryve." Nice "Lori spelling" attempt there. And she really doesn't talk like that. Oh and the fact that she hasn't had Internet for two weeks really cued me in that it wasn't here. Cute try though.

But I wanted to let my readers know, this is the wizard that wrote me this email. Anywho, this is lame thanks for wasting my time, and yours, and my readers for that matter. Find another relative, possibly your own, to pester. Oh but thanks for responding, your super mature by the way. I am SO over this, crap. Please leave us alone. Oh and leave a comment here if you feel the need too. Maybe your on a bad trip? Drugs are bad anyway, and you shouldn't do them. But they seem to make you really smart! I don't see the need for you to email me, when I just copy and paste them here. Ugg, I am still typing to you aren't I? Silly me.

Peace, I'm out.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker