Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cigar water and ruining the YIPIEE buzz...

When my beloved Starbucks had it's final day, I spent the morning then the late afternoon there. Thus getting me some free stuff! 8 free cookies, a toffee, chocolate caramel bar case, and a bag of ground coffee.

Now I have never had Starbucks coffee. Not just the straight "coffee" I drink Mocha's. So I took it home, poured it into the old coffee pot (removing my store brand grounds first) not sure if it would be any good... let's just say it will be hard to finish the store brand and not only exclude myself to good coffee...

Ed on the other hand says it tastes like cigar water. Well.... more for me then!

Sorry to ruin your "Yipiee buzz" or the "Yahoo buzz" you had going this morning Mi. I know you were dead set on coloring all over your placemat (you can with dry erase markers) but I quickly took away your empty plate (previous host of your breakfast banana) and whisked you off to the front room for your morning dose of "The Sunny Side Up Show" on Sprout t.v.

She got over it faster then I thought, but the little voice "Yipiee" or "Yahoo" and some now and then "Woowees" are just enough to make me want to let her cover the walls in ink. But then I quickly come to my senses and realize that is a bad idea...

Anywho, I am off to enjoy my cigar water, and go blog surfing!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker