Thursday, September 25, 2008

I tickled your toes, and you laughed





I tickled your toes and you laughed.

I held you close and you smiled.

I hugged you tight and you cooed.



Happy 5 months Alexander.



As I held you today, I realized that I sometimes take for granted that I can hold you in my arms, and that you still need me so much.



I look at your sister who is almost 28 months. She reminds me to take every moment I can in with you. Because all to soon you will be my big boy, running, playing and just too busy.



Yes I know your only 5 months. You can't feed yourself, you can't bathe yourself, you are just figuring out what regular food is (day 3!) your working on sitting up, and rolling over is your mastered skill. (along with sleeping all night)



I just want you to know that after your bottle tonight, before you went to bed. I held you in my arms, (all teary eyed) trying to remember that moment. To freeze time, to freeze a little 12 pound, blue eyes, messy mohawk blonde hair, in your little Halloween sleeper, just the look, then the smile, and the little coo you gave me. Just melts my heart.



I hope you are the biggest mama's boy ever. You are my little angel.

September 25th 2008



I love you.



Mommy.

(does it get any better then this?)

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker