Well the babies are born, and business is back up again. This is the greatest thing about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I can work my business around me. When I had Mia I took 3 months off and with Alex I took almost 5 months off.
I am still able to take orders, and now with the new feature on my personal Stampin' Up! website, my customers can order from me right there! Have it shipped right to them! Getting hostess benefits and all!
I have been spending as much free time as I can down in my art room, cleaning it up, and prepping for class. I have my first class on Wednesday! It's called "Go Faux or Go Home" everyone will walk out with a bitty book of at least 15 faux techniques. Like how to make faux buttons, faux tearing of paper, faux linen... all in mini page protectors, with a sample and directions.
The point of the book, is so they can have it sit right by them, when they are working, look up a technique, and wala! Plus the huge upside to faux techniques is for mailing cards. Once you start adding buttons, and brads, and big ribbon, the price on mailing one card gets to be more then you may have bargained for.
So I save my big buttons, or bulky items for 3D projects, scrapbooking, or cards I will hand to someone.
I also changed up my classes a bit. I rescheduled the time for 7 pm, instead of 6 pm. Hoping Mia will be in bed, and my mom can help me with Alex. I am also offering the class if you can't attend. I will make a project for you for an extra $5.
Well I am off to the basement to the art room, Ed just took the little ones to his parents for the night. Quality time for them, and I get some me time right now, and Ed time when he gets back!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Full Swing!
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
3:34 PM
Related insane topics Alex, Ed, mia mia mia, parenting, Stamp Camp, Stampin' Up












