Let me wipe the drool from my face, and dream about winning this... ok I am back. Tiffany is giving this present away, well because she is extra generous (remeber when SITS gave me my mother load of gifts?!? Yes Tiffany is one half the Tiffany and Heather that gave it away!) Now I hope that doesn't in any way cease me from winning something again.
I want to take the moment to explain why I need this printer. I want this printer. I scrapbook. Nuff said. If not, understand that I want to take this beautiful printer down to my new art room, plug it in, and print away. Mmmm, dreams of this printer...
Tiffany is feeling extra generous, because her friends over at Angie's, Kori's and Mrs. S gave her really good reasons to pay it forward. Now go to Tiffany's site, and check out her friends, read, comment. You know the routine. (well except for those Lurkers of mine...yeah, I know your out there, I watch you... oh, I watch you...) sorry to get creepy. Anywho, check out what is going on over at Tiffany's and wish me good luck!












