Monday, September 22, 2008

Closing Friday September 26th

I am very sad to say that the Channahon/Minooka Starbucks is closing on Friday September 26th. This is devastating news to me. I am sad that the closest Starbucks are both in Joliet, yes it's the next town over. But a 5 minute coffee run, is now a 20 minute commute one way. So "Hey honey, I'm gunna go get coffee, see you in an hour" just doesn't sound as fun, as a quickie at the local Starbucks.

And yes I know the local Bean Encounters is right down the road. But they suck at making a "Venti Raspberry Mocha Extra Hot" in the winter and a "Venti Raspberry Mocha Frappachino" in the summer. I can't even say my fun "Venti" any more. But maybe I will just to fuck with them... on there behalf though, I am happy that they survived with Starbucks, and I am happy to have somewhere to go. Plus it is the CUTEST place, with fireplace and all. I will just have to love it again, like I did before my Starbucks...

They do have good Carmel apple cider, but I need to find a good espresso based drink there. Bah, what a shame. Maybe the Cappachino maker I am getting in 4-6 weeks will make up for it? (Long story short my MIL earned it at work, some 20 year service thingy, thanks Diane!)

Don't think I won't find a Starbucks wherever I go, I still have my mugs, pens, planner (this years is SO cute!) Sigh... I need a new obsession...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker