Thursday, September 11, 2008

Are you cool?

I am a thieve on this early Thursday morning, over at Sunshine and Lemonade, she wanted to know...
So, what about you? Are you the cool mom? Or do you thank your lucky stars that your kids have a cool mom to hang out with? Have you met any of the friends that live inside your computer?

I don't have a ton of mom friends, the ones I do have, all have little people younger then two. So in a few years I think I will find more friends with kids. I have to say I am probably the cool mom. Ha take that Lauren Stal*y. I am cool to someone...

Not trying to brag, but if doing crafts, playing, eating mac and cheese is what makes me cool. Then I am the coolest mom there is. I am still getting to know different people online. Some of these mom's though I SWEAR we are soul mates. The one blogger mom I loves best, is a dear friend I mention often over at Maternal Mirth. 25 years of friendship is great, and the fact that she is the reason I blog, even better.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker