Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Survey

So I was poking around over at Sunshine and Lemonade, and came across her Friday Follies well since it's into Sunday, lets have Sundays Survey! (be sure to read her post on the gas by her!)


It is time for our weekly dialogue:
Roller coaster or Merry-go-round?

Roller coaster, hands down every time. Now I will ride a Merry-go-round, but not for long... whoolahhh...
Have you ever purchased something from a telemarketer? How about from an infomercial?

Yes and Yes. My Internet and Cable company called wanting to sell me there phone service too. I was interested so I told the girl to sell it to me. She did.

Yes I bought some damn Pilates videos... very dusty right now... don't wanna talk about it...
Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage in it head on?

Funny thing about me. I seem fiesty. But I usuallytry to avoid it as much as I can. But lately I will not take shit, and I will put you in your place if need be.
What is the most recent compliment you have received?

Ed's Uncle Tony raving about the Ribs, broccoli casserole, salad, mashed potatoes, and chicken dinner. I know. I exceed at cooking, and blow at laundry.
Do you collect anything? What?

Archie comics. Have them from back in the early 80's. My mom has hers from when she was a kid too.

Dean Koontz books. All are great. Love them. Will reread them too.

Stamps. Been doing Stampin' Up! (see link on right) for 4 years now, and stamping for 18 years.

Scrapbooking supplies. A wee bit of a collection.
What are you currently reading?
Odd Hours by Dean Koontz

Silence or background noise?
Not saying as a mom I don't love me some pure silence. But background noise is easy to handle.

Pick one: hang glide, sky dive, bungee jump, hot air balloon, or fly a kite?
Hot air balloon. Not quite as crazy as the others (I told Ed I would sky dive with him though) but not as sissy as just flying a kite.
What is your favorite spectator sport?
FOOTBALL. Awesome, good seats make it better. I saw Michigan beat Penn State at there homecoming years ago. We were on the 50 about 30 rows up. A.maz.ing.

You just won $50,000. But you have to spend it all in one place. Where are you spending it?
The car dealership. One for Ed, and one for me.
or
Menards. That is an easy one too. Oh the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, landscaping I could do...
or
I would just walk it to the bank and pay a big ass chunk into the el Mortgage!

Play along if you wanna... that was fun...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker