Friday, September 19, 2008

Bunch of this and that


It's 2:24 both kids are FINALLY down for both of there first naps of the day. 7 hours since we all got up. I am zonked, but hoping to get something done now that the little ones are attempting sleep!


A mess of a house, I would like to have presentable for Ed when he gets home later. He is at the above pictured place. Selling beer at his bar there. This is his last set of games, Cubs against the Cardinals, then whenever the playoff games start.
I am also sweating my ass off because I refuse to turn the air on. This weather is a pain, 87 during the day, and 57 at night. Few more hours of heat...


Me and the kids dropped off some Stampin' Up! orders off at the Park District, then to the bank, and to Taco Bell for some cheese wraps, and Volcano tacos! Yummy!


I took two garbage bags and filled them up with all the clothes on Mia's floor (she pulled them ALL out of the drawers. I need to seriously go through what fits, what doesn't. Then what to keep as a memory in her baby box...


Still doing laundry, still need to clean the art room for Wednesdays class, and work on the class project itself! Mow the lawn, that probably won't happen till Tuesday. Good god you won't be able to see the house after this weekend! Kinda has that cute abandoned look again.


But mowing the lawn with require, weeding, culling plants for the winter, moving the dirt piles from the back to the front for the new garden... and probably messing with the fall decorations...


Alright, nuff procrastinating... gatta go...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker