Stole it! Again over at Sunshine and Lemonade she just posted this, so I wanted to share!
7 things I can not do...
- sing well. Confusing how as that I was in Accepella choir for 3 years, and casted in 4 of my high school musicals...
- follow through. I SUCK at finishing anyth...
- go to bed. Good god 2 am every day this week!
- pretend to believe in something I don't.
- read in a moving car. Motion sickness is my middle name
- sit still. Oh I have ADD. If I am in a meeting, I will doodle, or make things...
- shut up. God I talk way to much.
7 things I can do...
- Dance. I dance well, and I will do it by myself on the dance floor if no one else will. Yes I like attention, just like the next attention craving monkey. But I love to dance. period!
- Drive well. I am SO comfortable driving. Not to the point where I stop paying attention. But I don't freak out much at all, I pay total attention to everyone else, and preguess there next move.
- Going along with driving well, I have an internal navigational system built in. I rarely get turned around. Even in a new area, I am good at remembering landmarks, and I seem to always know which way is north, east, west or south!
- Craft. I would narrow it down to just one. But I think I can draw, paper mache', stamp, scrapbook, and paint.
- Amuse a crowd. Usually at my expense. But all for a good laugh, I don't mind.
- Talk alot. Yeah, it's on my other list. But I am rarely at a loss for words. Silence dosen't bother me, I just take it as an opportunity to learn about someone.
- Multi-task. Hell yeah. I am getting this down like it's the only thing I know how. One task at a time is just boring. I knit sweaters in my sleep.
7 things I have never done...
- Never watched a whole episode of Sex and the City
- Never been arrested
- Never smoked anything. Ever.
- Never skydived. (not saying I won't, the opportunity to jump from a perfectly good plane just hasn't come along yet)
- Never gone to Ireland.
- Never not voted. It's just rude not too. The women fought to damn hard for us, just not to.
- Never been anything but myself.
7 things I want to do...
- Volunteer at a zoo or aquarium of some kind.
- Dance. I want to get into shape, starting with yoga, then in a few years, find a Hop hop dance class for adults.
- Go to another Stampin' Up! convention, in Salt Lake City
- Be a room mom
- Get organized. Please, I am getting closer!
- Be on Big Brother. Not joking.
- Live a long happy life, with Ed and the kids.












