Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday's Featured Blogger

Scary Mommy!

So as I was faithfully reading my blogroll blogs, I was scrolling through Half Passed Kissin' Time's blog, she had the cutest little button on the side of her blog, something about no time to cook, I have to blog... I clicked on it, not realizing it was taking me to another blogger... Scary Mommy!





1581884212_57276dd550_o



What a fun mom! She is blunt, funny, sarcastic, and if you are wondering where I got all my cute buttons all over most of my blog, check out her site at Scary Mommy Creations to snag your own!




1581884212_57276dd550_o



My first blog, and the one that made her instantly become a favorite was this post she did her called "Truly Scary Mommy" and it's not about her! (too weird, P!nks Dear Mr. President just started playing! To crazy! Maybe it's a sign... we can hope right?)



1581884212_57276dd550_o



I want you to keep an open mind, we of coarse you do, you read me don't you? Anywho, take a few minutes and check out Scary Mommy, she is an amazing read, I love her humor, and am glad that I am not the only one who loves the humor of Our Furry Little Friends, and so much more.

I know it's early, I have only been reading her blog for about a week now. But I am true to my word, when I instantly told her she would be featured here on Friday. And I am glad to say that after a week, I am hooked!


1581884212_57276dd550_o



I hope you all enjoy! Happy Friday!!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker