Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday's Featured Blogger! Captain Porkchops

That is this weeks Friday's Featured Blogger! Yes I know I should probably feature the featured blogger before Friday is almost over (I still have 33 minutes!) So you get to see the feature on Saturday for all you weenies that go to bed before midnight, and stop checking blogs for the day!

Anywho, back to the center of attention...
Danielle over at "Captain Porkchops" has some qualities I find in myself, be sure to read her profile. I took this from it...
"I tend to exaggerate. A lot. I get it from my mother. I have no real reason to believe the earth is round, other than a fading horizon. I have no boundaries when discussing my personal life. Really. None. I think it makes my husband crazy. Let me tell you about it... I have an unhealthy addiction to: surfing the Internet, potatoes, office supplies"
Let me just tell you I SO exaggerate, not from my mom though, but my mom doesn't really believe the earth is round! I SO don't have boundaries when discussing my personal life either!! Nope, none at all! I know it drives Ed crazy! And I too have an unhealthy addiction to surfing the Internet, potatoes and office supplies!!

The blog name "Captain Porkchops" got my attention right away, but then when I read a profile that was all me, but at the same time she has so many different things too. Like she is surrounded by all boys. Now besides Ed and Alex. Mia, myself, and all 4 furry children are girls.

I hope you enjoy Danielle's page as much as I do. Be sure to comment, but let me tell you she is very busy lately, new job and all. Well I am not going to tell you anymore, you just take your butt over there and read it!

Let me know what you think! And stop the damn lurking... it's creepy...

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker