Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday's Featured Blogger!

Hello and welcome to my third "Friday's Featured Blogger" today I would like you all to visit the ever so creative and amazing, oh and the NICEST. PERSON. ON. THE. PLANET.

Mrs. Shelli Gardner!! Please be nice, she is my boss! Shelli is the Co-founder of the company that I have been with for 4 years now, Stampin' Up!

Shelli decided to recently join us in our Blogosphere, we call home. She shares about her family and some creative projects too. It's nice of her to share herself, since so many of us look up to her.

I was in Salt Lake City, Utah for a Stampin' Up! Convention in July of 2005, and I ran into Shelli and her husband, Sterling, on the street. She was SO nice, and very genuine. I hope you all enjoy her blog as much as I do!

Oh, time for a shameless plug about me! If you love Stampin' Up! and need anything from our new Fall Winter Catalog, you can go to my Stampin' Up! website. And as of Monday, you can ORDER ONLINE from me!! Ship it right to you! Ok, ok, enough about me!


Go visit So Shelli and tell her Jacki sent you! Be sure to comment here and let me know what you think!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker