Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Judging a book by it's cover.

Don't worry, I posted your every so polite email here for all to see. Yours is in red, my response will be in black. Pain in the ass to read it. So if you want the full effect, read all the red to see the email. And then read the black to see what I had to say.


Had to sent this way would not accept my email
This being in reference to the fact that I blocked your retarded attempt at faking my cousins email. So you made up a new one through Robbie. That is why you were not accepted.

Hello Jacki (BITCH),
I guess you know me right? Because Bitch is a pretty strong word from someone who doesn't know me. I guess because I stand up for myself gives me the title Bitch? So be it. And since you started the name calling I guess we are on that level of conversation, so Bitch, I guess it's only fair for me to respond back right? That's what you want. A response?
This will be the last email you will receive from me.
What ever shall I do with out your ignorant threatening emails?
Since you will post this because you thrive the attention.
That is what we all get from you that you need to be NUMBER ONE. It is all about JACKI.
El numero uno. Yep, hence the fact that it's my blog, my guess is that it's going to be all about me. You must not know me to make that out to be a bad thing. I do love attention, like you love your drugs!
Just to let you know your cousin is not at stupid as you think.
Again you seem to know what I think too... amazing from a coward who won't come forward with there name...
She tells you she only has the Internet every so often when she emails me quite often. So she thought if I emailed you maybe you would react. She told me to try it so maybe you would really help. She knows you just talk about caring and thought if you got an email maybe you would actually help her.
So I would help Lori through you? Kinda confused when your first email was posing to be an angry, irate Lori. And now I am supposed to help her? Through you? Yes anger and ignorance are a real inspiration to help needy family members.
You do care what I think otherwise you would not post it.
Nope wrong again. Your opinion means shit, I am just curious to know who has the spare time to type out fake hate mail, then after you got busted out, oh by the way Robbie is tired of the stupid fake emails too, you get all uptight and pissy. But you still don't have the balls to come forward and just say who you are. That is what I care about right now. Not the fact that Lori is sponging off her brother, but I am very interested in who you are.
Lori says that you and your family say they care but you do not help them at all. You say they are all druggies and are all a mess. But yet you write how you care for them but will not give her money because she needs it so badly. With all of her court issues and drug issues.
OK we are going to cover all your gibberish here. Yes we care. Last time I checked from Lori's dad's side of the family, me and my family is all that still gives a shit about Lori and her family, Lila the Pompous bitch, Rich and Lin nosey and ignorant, and well the other cousins just don't want to get involved, well who could blame them. Its kinda fucked up with people like you getting all in the family business and all.

No they are not all druggies, Lori is doing better, and is trying to be less of a mess. Thanks to whomever called DCFS on her, she has too. Her court and drug issues are NOT my issues. Why should I clean up her mess? So she can go repeat them? Lori needs tough love, she know I am there for her. But money won't fix her. Sure she will spend it on groceries, but I am damn sure some will go towards cigarettes, and I don't endorse smoking. Plus since you know so much about me. You must know that I have SHIT for money right now.

Have you read any of my blog or MySpace page? Last I checked two kids, two dogs, two cats, a house to tend to. Oh and that big lavish pool I have out back. Plus I need to keep up with my expensive coffee habit. So I am not seeing Lori's issue fitting into my budget anytime soon. Lori can go take herself right on over to McDonald's, Taco Bell, whatever is closest. Get a job, and maker her own money. By the way if your so damn concerned why don't you go shake the money tree in your back yard. And send some of it Lori's way?

The point of the emails you stupid bitch again with the ignorant name calling. is that she needs the money to help feed her baby that you claim to care about but will not help with. She can only feed the baby yogurt, bread, crackers and milk because she does not have money for better things.
Nice. I am glad you think that calling me names, makes you look less intelligent, but we already covered your degree of smarts right?

Now this is not nice of you to assume that I don't care about Lori's baby. I do, very much so. But again I have two of my own to take care of. And my first priority is here at home. By they way, if you have priced yogurt lately it's a little pricey to be feeding a baby. And no that is not all he is getting. Robbie and Gregg are taking very good care of Lori and the baby.

Ah but you must know that my children are eating the very expensive Aldi's 33 cent mac and cheese, eggs, oatmeal, and I spring for a $1 t.v. dinner! Otherwise they just eat the fillet and lobster that me and Ed eat each night.
I am not high right at this moment so I have my thoughts together.
Well I am so glad you thought to collect your thoughts while sober. Maybe if you stay that way, you'll realize that your shrinking what brain cells you have left. Drugs are bad, put them down. I am sure they are not cheep either, so save up all your drug money and send it to Lori.
So Maybe bitch Not nice. if you got off your high horse and just quit typing and spent more time on real issues.
I own a horse? On top of my lavish swimming pool and mansion in the sticks? Good for me! A horsey!! And a high one at that! Aren't you jealous!

What real issues are those? I, unlike yourself, mind my business. I care about Lori, but if I got myself into every damn drama filled issue that involved friends and family, I would have no time to sit and type about them. So I just talk about myself, my family and my friends from here. (again since I am such an attention craving monkey, I must do this, but I am sure you know that already. Your so smart!)

We see if you post this now.
Here you go! You must crave attention with the best of us. Since you want to be published so bad!
By the way how is my grammar and writing skills. Up to your standards. Did you ever learn no to judge a book by its cover??????
Yes spell check works for all of us. Writing skills, not so great. Name calling is rude, and tacky, and hiding behind made up emails and using some bull shit excuse that I don't need to know is just an embarrassment to yourself.

I must ask you then if you learned not to judge a book by it's cover?

You assume because I own a home, have two cars, a swimming pool, and stay home all day I live the BIG American dream right? I must have tons of money to give away to my poor cousin who is a single mom, did drugs and got herself pregnant.

Well let's look under the cover of the suburban mom who has it all, so you have all the right information to judge me with. I do own my own home, your right, because I did things in this order. My order, what I thought would be best for my life.

  1. I dated Ed.
  2. I was engaged to Ed
  3. I married Ed
  4. Ed and I saved money living in our little condo. We NEVER went out.
  5. With money saved we bought a house in BFE.
  6. We bought pets. 4 of them.
  7. 5 years later we made baby #1
  8. 2 years later we made baby #2

Ed and I both paid off our cars and they are both over 10 years old, we pay taxes, and he works 3 jobs to keep us eating and living here. I stay home because daycare is expensive and I would rather be home to teach my babies then someone else doing it for me.

Yes I have a pool. Money again was saved, a word many people don't understand. That is my pool. Just like Lori struggles with the big pool in her back yard.

Yes I drink Starbucks, because that is my BIG treat. A fucking $4.87 cup of god damn coffee. Right you are, what a lavish life this is.

Yes my kids are fed. With Aldi's and Super Walmart brand. Nothing wrong with it. Yes my kids have clothes, again Walmart, Target and the fact that I have the BEST mom and dad and the BEST Mother and Father in law ever. So my kids are spoiled by people that love them.

I have A, one, uno, credit card for our home, and we pay it off each month. We live inside of our means. So if because I have a budget, and I pay my bills, I feed my kids, and I am saving towards my retirement gets your knickers all in a bunch, you are really a hypocrite to say that I shouldn't judge, when all you've been doing is judging me. Making me out to be the rich bitch cousin that doesn't care. Well here's a jugement on you.. you seem like a broke ass druggie, that has some big issue with people like me who have there shit together. So be a angry bitter judgemental douche bag that hides behind a fake email, and guilt trips me on poor Lori? Did I get you right?

Well wizard, I am so glad that I was able to lay my life out in front of you. Now judge. I see that you hate on me because I have that "perfect life" well I didn't make Lori get pregnant did I? I didn't make Lori do drugs, and I don't keep her from getting a job. I didn't make Lori have asshole friends that pretend to listen to her, and just turn it around and throw it back in the face of the few family members that still give two shits about her.

Pretend that you have a brain, and realize you just judged me by my cover.

You like to sound so rough and tough " DON'T MESS WITH ME I AM A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH" BUT YET YOU RAN TO MOMMY AND DADDY. SOME FORCE TO RECKON WITH!!!!! HA,HA..........TALK IS CHEAP!

Well since you are quoting me from my original email yes I say I am a force to be reckoned with. What were you expecting? A fight? A knock on your door? Well then you really don't know me at all. I don't fight, I don't see the point. Your not worth it. And I like my face the way it is. So physical violence is not for me.

Now words are my way. And this is what you get. Me responding back, not backing down and standing up for myself. That is my big reckoning back. Yes I run to my mommy and daddy, and my friends. Because I talk to my parent daily. They are my best friends. Not sure where you stand with your parents, but maybe your jealous because I wanted there opinion? Because this is a family issue and they should know about it? Just like I went right to Lori and Rob to find out what was up. So I guess because I got the facts straight. You call me out like I am a baby? I guess having the support of family and friends isn't something your familiar with.

WELL SIGNING OFF.

. I need not answer to you my name. You are not going to do anything anyway.

Me doing nothing, has nothing to do with your bitch ass name.
We all see that you care. If you did not want to give money how about groceries???
Right, because driving those groceries that I can't afford from BFE all the way to Lori in Chicago is gas money that I don't have, retard. For fucks sake, you go drive her your drug money or buy her groceries with it. Or are you just here to judge me, and do nothing yourself? I am sure being there for Lori and giving her drugs to smoke is really helping her out. What a loser.

I am changing email address and will not bother with you anyway.
Not sure if you caught on when you sent this via lori.beatz@yahoo.com you were sent back the email because I blocked you. So you made up an email with Rob's name so it would get to me. Your a quick one!
You are not worth it.
Well if I'm not worth it then stop emailing me. I won't miss you.
Talk is cheap and that is what you are CHEAP
Just to be sure I understand that you call me CHEAP because that is your judgement call of my lavish lifestyle and your broke ass is sad because I won't share? Just checking because I have $29 in my saving right now.

So just so everyone is clear. Your definition of be being cheap should be known as I am a hard working American, that pays her taxes, doesn't live of the government, knows what birth control is, keeps my legs closed, got married, got a job, saved money, didn't do drugs to escape the real world, grew up, takes responsibility for her actions, and doesn't expect a handout like some people do? Well then. Let me be the first to be called cheap because I handle my own.
Signed,
FOR LORI, SOME WHO CARES ABOUT HER

Bull shit you care. Get her a job, stop doing drugs with her, buy her some groceries, but the best thing you could show you cared would be to leave me the fuck alone, and even better, stay out of Lori's life. Your not a good friend. Your a coward that insults people because your angery and bitter.
YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ME ANYWAY
Right because again you will not say who you are. So here are my guesses... let me know if I am right!
  1. Rich and Lin/Carol = A small possibility. But who knows maybe if they all put there tiny judgemental brains together they could attempt and email! Maybe with the help of the "neighbors!"
  2. Lila = The pompous queen of Florida! What a piece of work that one is. I assume she has better things to do then to bother with this petty crap. But you never know. Nah, she's more of the creepy lurker type, that read here, and just judge away. Probably wearing the pretty yellow dress! (you know which one! The one you wore back in November of 1990?) Freak!
  3. One of Lori's hoodrat friends = I think we may have a winner here! Let's see, Lori did tell me she went to her friends house... possibly to get away and just vent. Friend poses to pretend like she cares, but is just pumping information from Lori to make judgements on her family... send stalker like emails, and creep everyone out. Ah and I call this "friend" a "hoodrat" only because that is where Lori spent most of her early days, and if this is a friend from the "hood" and you seem to be quite the "rat" I can only call it, like it seems!

There you have it folks. The response, and mine back. Hope you enjoy. Now that we all have a better understanding of me. I hope you use those drug free brain cells you have left before you judge me again. Hope you feel better, I sure do! Have a shitty day.

Signed,

Lori's cousin that give a shit, but believes in tought love and Lori needs to fend for herself just like the rest of us. So please move on, and find another Bitch to annoy.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker