Friday, September 19, 2008

Saturday's Secret

I think on Saturday's I will post a secret, or just something I don't think you know about me... either a thought, or something I like, or something I do...




(Dr. Otto Scratchansniff from Warner Brothers "Animaniacs")

All through High School, I really thought about becoming a Psychiatrist. But then I found out that you needed to practically be a doctor for it... damn, I just thought it was really good listening skills and giving my opinion... I am good at that...

Maybe it was the love and obsession for all thing Animaniacs... but then I would secretly want to be Wacko Warner, with a lovely dash of Slappy Squirrel.

And if you have no idea who Dr. Otto Scratchansniff are, or Wacko Warner, or Slappy Squirrel, you must stop everything, and go watch the Animaniacs...

I am going on YouTube to get some videos... I am in a Warner mood... I wish there was a Warner land just like Disney land... don't give me that 6 flags crap either, I want DISNEY size... sorry rambling...


Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker