Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We have the final HOH!

(thanks to Hamsterwatch.com for the pitcture of the Red Baron HOH picture part one)

Spoiler alert! If you don't want to know who just won HOH tonight stop reading now...


Ok, so as you all saw on the live show, Keesha was voted out after Memphis took himself off. Last night was quite amusing when she figured out that he was voting her out. A good two hour of crying, and cursing from her. And Dan did well for himself for becoming the Pity Party for Keesha. Dan and Memphis then staged a fight for Jerry, that Dan was upset with Memphis for voting out Keesha, oh but he knew the whole time.




Before the live feeds came on, shocker, Jerry was off already. He didn't wrap his hands in the rope. Duh. Memphis and Dan did well, but the whole thing just lasted an hour. With Memphis slipping off. And Dan becoming the, again, HOH.




Congrats to Dan, I know last week I was all smitten for Memphis, and yes he does look like my Eddie Spooghetti (spelled funny, I know) but he is no where near as nice and polite as my Edward. He in my book doesn't deserve to win. I am frustrated that it isn't Dan and Keesha in the final two. I hope it is Dan and Memphis. After this week I am sure Dan will beat Memphis.




Now more on Dan, if you look at my first opinion of Dan, you will notice that I strongly hated Dan. CBS made him seem way more self righteous then he really is. So way to go Dan. You are not a bad guy at all. My first impression of you was bad. And after 3 months you are an AMAZING player. You pulled yourself through a VERY tough start with the whole Brian thing, and that was just the beginning. Way to play the game the way it should be. I hope you win the 1/2 million!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker