Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mia-ism Perfect huggin' buttsie cheekies

Haven't done one of these in a while, here you go...

Mia folds her hands around each other. Looks at me and smiles. I ask "whatcha doin' Mi?" she replies "my hands are huggin, mom"

Now when Mia has a dirty butt, she goes around saying "Mia's got dirty butsie cheekies" and a usual butt shaking is in order, plus the ever so adorable, turn around 4 times, because she is trying to see her butt shake.

When I cook for Mia, she asks that I "make it perfect" for her. And when I serve the princess. I usually get a "IT'S PERFECT MOM!!" yes yelled at me. But at least I got it right.

That is all for now... hope you enjoyed!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker