
Who's the cheesy dork? Me! Self portrait of coarse...
We love to wear the ears front to back...
Oh, Mia was so excited! She was in her special Elmo chair, Gramma brought for her, and she had on her ears!
I have now realized that the hardest thing to capture on camera, is anything on ice.
The beginning of the show...
I left my seat for this shot. Diane was in the spirit, ears and all. Mia stood in the isle to see better, oh and there is Ed too (far left)
I was so damn proud of myself. Last shot of Mickey and Minny waving, and I got it! Wee!
Goofy, Chip and Dale, Pluto too.
Goofy, Minny and Mickey (man they skate fast, I have more butt shots...)
Donald and PlutoDiane got us these awesome tickets, the show was up at the United Center (home of the Chicago Bulls) we had 5th row front and center! Awesome night. Mia had a blast! I really enjoyed the whole show. Of coarse the best part was when you see your little girl just start SCREAMING with joy, when Mickey and Minny come out. Priceless.












