Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hoop Jumping!


Ed and I are looking into getting the little people Baptised. Yipiee.


Both of us were raised Roman Catholic, both attended Catholic schools, both baptised, had first Communions, Confirmation, Marriage, all good. We do not attend Church on a weekly, monthly or even yearly basis. We don't see that makes us better Catholics. We just try to live by being good people.


Sorry already if I have offended the masses, Religion or whatever you call it. Is not my thing. I am not a god worshiper, I do not believe in god or Jesus. Please pick up your jaw. I know, it's a shock, and my mom is over it, and she gets why, we have had long discussions on this.


This hasn't always been the case. But because of my sister, Susie, and her Dystonia. I believe it's just life. We are handed a life, and we live it. No on created me from ribs, or whatever. I think the bible is an old, sexist, biast book of stories, told. Half true, half real.


I am sure there was a guy named Jesus, I am sure he died for us. I am happy that so many people believe in God, and Jesus. It's good for people to have good morals and to have hope that someone is looking out for them.

That is there thing. Not mine. I don't need to pray, or worship anyone. I have good morals, I treat people with kindness, and I try to live as peaceful as I can.


My only thing I have against Religions, or faiths, believes, is when you insist that I am a bad person because of my thoughts. Or when I have been told I am going to Hell because of what I think. Who are you to judge? And last time I checked your god is the judge, not you.


So please readers don't hold it against me because I don't believe what you believe. I still read bloggers that attend church, or masses, or whatever you do. I want to raise my kids with good morals, and to respect others. But I will have them blessed, mostly because Ed wants it, (plus it will get some people off my back about it) but also because it will be nice to start there life off with a blessing, and good thoughts from others.


Yes I will lie, and put on a pretty facade, jump through the hoops the church wants us to jump through. Roman Catholic is what we choose, because that is what we were raised. No I do not want to try another type of church or religion, Ed is Catholic, and I am whatever I am.


My kids will be raised happy, polite, with good morals, and not full of the bible. There is WAY to much in that book that just doesn't go along with me, and what I think. Later down the road if they choose a religious life, good for them. I will support them.


I can't believe or pretend to believe in something that makes no sense to me.


Again I am truly sorry if I offend readers. And I mean that will no sarcasm involved. Since I joined SITS I have held back on what I thought about religion, but I feel that this is my blog and I need to get it out there since the Baptism is upon us.


Maybe my honesty will make me loose readers. If you just can't read this blog anymore because of my beliefs or lack there of. I will miss you. But I can't be fake or hide my true self.


I don't down you or your religion or beliefs. Please respect me and my thoughts. I am curious though... will you stop reading now? Do you see me differently then before? Does it matter to you what the blogger believes?


Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker