I would like to share some random stuff about our family...
Here are 3 words that are not used in this house, if they are, you had better be prepared for some strong retaliation.
Ignorant - Not something we care to be refereed to by. Not many peopel do. Don't use it. It makes us very angry.
Annoying - This goes FAR back, from when I was a kid. I was called this often, mostly when I was goofy, as I still am today. I thrive off of being different and random in my bizarre ways, it is also something Ed doesn't like being called it either.
Grow Up - When we got married, we made a deal that we would never grow up. There was once these words were told from one to another, and it wasn't a pretty fight.
Those 3 words, have been established as taboo in our family. They hurt us far to much, and we would just rather not use them about each other. Now asshole, dip shit and retard. Oh those are welcome, amongst many others...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
A lesson in lauguage...
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
4:41 PM
Related insane topics Random Fun












