Tuesday, September 16, 2008

To Do list, and other random thoughts...

  • Slept through my Dr. appt. rescheduled for 2:30.
  • SO need to upload and organize pictures
  • House is a zoo, need to clean
  • While I am out at Dr. appt. I need to pick up diapers for Mia.
  • Can't wait till the season finale of BB10 tonight! Go Dan!
  • Excited about my new Stampin' Up! order coming in tomorrow!
  • Wanted coffee, settled for Dr. Pepper
  • Must put groceries away.
  • Thinking of mom, she gets her procedure done tomorrow (kidney stone shake)
  • Need to put up the new shower curtain rod, and curtain.
  • Have the urge to rearrange a room... maybe the kitchen...
  • Yes I got a response from the faux cousin, it's long, and I will post it. later.
  • Want to garden, but I have too much house work to do. Boo.
  • Need to work on "Go Faux or Go Home" class for next Wednesday.
  • Pool table is now the biggest catch all! Ugg, just another mountain to clean up.
  • Excited that Oscar the Grouch is telling Mia that naps are good. Thanks Oscar, you rock.
  • Weaky is sleepin in his swing. Mia is watching Play with me Sesame on Sprout.
  • Hope you like the picture of P!nk above. I sure do! :-D

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker