Dystonia 4 (Advances in Neurology)
by Stanley Fahn, Mark Hallett, Mahlon R DeLong
Clinical Diagnosis and Management of Dystonia
The Official Patient's Sourcebook on Dystonia Disorders: A Revised and Updated Directory for the Internet Age
by Icon Health Publications
Learning, Coping, Living: A Woman Who Describes Her Life Living Successfully with Dystonia, A Neurological Disorder
by Bette Levine
Susz, after reading your last blog post, I was intrigued to go find books on Shelfari. Check out the books above, some have links. So just click on them. Or down in the right column you will see my "Shelfari" account. You can click on the bookshelf, and see the 4 books "I am planning to read" those are the books above.
If anyone has read these books, please let me or Susie, over at "Inside Susie's Head" which one is best.
Maybe we could get them at the library. If the library doesn't have them, maybe we could ask them to order them in for you to borrow. I would like to read on this too. Maybe there is something there that could help us better understand this Dystonia.
Love you. Gack
Monday, September 8, 2008
I found some books for you, Susz.












