Monday, September 22, 2008

Need to know from Sara and the Goon Squad

Sarah over at Sara and the Goon Squad asked these questions, this is what I had to say...

1) Do I really need to get a Facebook page or is this just going to be like MySpace all over again?
Yes I have both a Facebook and a MySpace page. Facebook is a naked MySpace page. Same thing, just seems to be yuppier people there. MySpace has blinkies, widgets, and more crap to waste your time on. And Facebook is so bland I just feel asleep thinking about it.

I have both because I have blinkie widget friends, and yuppie bland friends too.

2) Are you coming to the BlogHer Reach Out Tour in DC?
Nope. But thanks for the invite.
3) How often do you buy new sheets for your bed? Also - how many sets of sheets do you think you own for your main bed?
I don't think I have ever bought sheets for our bed. All have been gifts from my mom. (thanks mom) I think we have 4 sets of sheets... and we just discussed decorating our bedroom for Christmas (no not in Christmas theme, but as our gift to ourselves) since it is still "primer white" and tan carpet. Old ass comforter. I think it would make it a nice retreat for us.

4) Are you watching
True Blood? Did anybody read the books?
No. No. I am reading "Odd Hours" by Dean Koontz. Anybody else?

5) Have you ever been arrested? If so, for what?
No but I was just telling Ed today, that if I were to get arrested I want a mug shot with my mohawk in it. I would also like to get arrested for kicking the current Gov. in the nuts. I would smile for that mug shot, and possibly a thumbs up too!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker