Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Reunion

Canceled due to the rain.



Boo. I do enjoy seeing my Carugati family when I can. These are my dad's dad's parents family. Everyone that is born from my Great Grampa and my Great Gramma, who had I think 6 kids (my Grampa John included), now before I go on. My great Grampa was shot in a bar he owned downtown Joliet. So his widow, then married his brother, and had more kids. Kinda sounds like a weird incest thing. But it's not. She just kept the love in the Carugati Family. So, moving on.



Those six kids each had about 4-6 kids each (my dad, and aunts and uncles), those kids then had kids (me and Susie) and then we had our own kids (Mia and Alex) I did do the family tree, It is huge, and massive and includes a retarded amount of people.



I am talking a few hundred, but only about 50-60 show up. My great Aunt Mary had to call everyone this morning, and to tell us, no reunion. Always the second Sunday in September. I like it because my family goes, and we catch up, take an annual picture, and eat lots of food.



Who doesn't love a bunch of loud Italians at the park? I do!! Until next year!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker