I am asking all the bloggers out there... or those that want to blog can answer too...
Who do you have read your blog? Do you randomly just tell people? Is it a secret to those closest to you? Why do let people read or not read your blog?
I know blogging is just like a diary or a journal. Some of us see it as a scrapbook to keep memories for generations after us to learn of our life. Some of us need it just to get through a day of kids, work, life, the assholes on the road.
My inspiration for this post was from "Ravings of a Mad Housewife" she posted about her daughters preschool being Natzi like, and I guess the teacher read it and got her knickers all bunched up.
If you remember my blog from when I started, the phrase under my title, was something about my opinion, my blog, and if you don't like it, stop reading. Yes it's my little corner of the Internet. And yes I do like to have random peoples opinions, whether I like them or not. Feedback is good.
Not too excited about the stalker, or when "friends" get pissed about my religious views, or when people read here. And go and talk to my mom about it, like she doesn't already read it.
Otherwise, I really don't care. I find it relaxing, and entertaining. I jump in and out of fads online, I was on Huggies mom board, for a good year, I was almost a monitor for True Mom Confessions forum, I joined Cafemom about 6 months ago, and don't visit but maybe once a month. I am member of Shelfari and don't need to visit often, but I do notice that is a whole nother world too.
I love it here. Because I don't need to chat, or be something to fit into a certain genre of mom's. This is it. You get what you get here. Sass, honest, feisty, Jacki.
Most people know of my blog, I talk about it to everyone. If someone reads me and is offended, well then at least you know how I feel. I hate hiding how I feel. And this blog is perfect for me. I don't see me falling out of this "fad" anytime soon, I am excited that I am about 14 post away from my 1000th post!
So back to the question. Who reads you?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Who reads you?
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
10:14 AM
Related insane topics question, Random Fun












