If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?
Animals. I feel for all animals. Even the ones that lash out at people, usually it's because some dumb ass provoked the animal, or is in there territory. That is who my heart goes out to, if I had money to donate. Animal Shelters, would be it. I would even like to have one of my own if I had the money.
It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
Money does make things a little easier. Not saying that money makes you happier. But it sure would make things go a little less stressful.
What is the most valuable thing you own?
My house. All the work my dad and us have put into it, has made it even more valuable. It's not a big fancy pants house. But we are pretty proud of it. It's where we call home.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Maniac Monday
Yada Yada by
Jacki McHale
at
2:36 PM
Related insane topics House updates, Maniac Monday, Pets












