Friday, May 30, 2008

Cambodia which is now Taiwan I think...

$40,000.00 is what it would cost you to move a fatally injured person by plane, with medical staff from a third world country to the nearest first world country. Which means Ed's Aunt and Uncle just shelled out a SHIT LOAD of money to fly Mark from Cambodia's dirty hospital to Taiwan's I guess cleaner first world hospital.

Jeez that's not even here to the states! Either way, update on Mark. We have now gotten an idea of how his injuries are doing...

When he shot himself, I have to say he did it all wrong, not that I am a pro at this. But he shot so far up, that it went out right over his eye?! So it went from his chin up out his eye. His current status is... bullet entrance wound is infected badly, face would need reconstructive surgery, and he has pneumonia. Not such great shape, not to mention the brain damage from the actual bullet wound itself.

I will possibly see Ed's Aunt at my IL's today, don't know exactly how or what to say. It's kinda awkward, I will let you know more as I learn it. So that is the latest on Cambodia. Now Taiwan.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker