Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Emotional Day

"Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again" you know that scene in Armageddon, where Ben sings this song to Liv Tyler? Ed sang it to me at dinner tonight. With tears in his eyes.

Of coarse I was crying, first off my husband is singing to me at dinner, and second the fact that he had tears in his eyes, just crushed me.

Ed is not a real emotional break down type of guy. But the fact that he just spent 12 days, 24/7 with me and the kids, he got to see what goes on when he is gone. And I know he will miss it. I will miss having breakfast, lunch and dinner with him, that was nice. Talking during the day is nice too.

He must have hugged me about a hundred times today, telling me he loves me and he will miss me. Even in the middle of mowing the lawn, he called me out to the middle of the yard to tell me.

And the best part is, today he wanted to help me make sure the house was in order so I would have an easier week. He is working a day job and a night job, from now through Sunday morning. So I will see him between jobs, but just to send him off to bed for a few hours before the next job.

I can't say enough how much Ed and I love each other. He amazes me how caring one man can be. I know I am lucky, and I won the husband lottery.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker