Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just wanted to share...


Since I share everything about myself and then some. Ask anyone who has talked to me. I will tell you everything about myself. I am open and friendly.
So just add this to the "Jacki, that is way to much information, you didn't need to share that" like how many stitches I have gotten, how the locals I got with Mia didn't take so I felt the whole stitching process, how it took me 45 minutes to poop the first time after I had Mia, and I made Ed hold my hand (litterly) through the whole thing.
So why not my placenta too! Enjoy the picture. It's just a big grey organ covered in my blood. Yummy. Hopefully your not eating lunch or planning on it today while reading my blog. :-D

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker