Friday, May 9, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle

Little star!

That is it, for Christs sake I feel like I just found the next level on a video game. I was messing with Mia's ocean (the thing that used to hang in her crib is now in her bed next to her) and it has Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on it.

Well since I have fought with her all week to sleep in bed, or lay down at all. I switched the song from the ocean sounds to Twinkle Twinkle, and started to sing with it (sorry Mia!) she automatically runs to her bed, and lays down, lets me cover her and we sing quietly.

Then I can leave, without a total breakdown from either of us. Holy miracle I never thought we would get over this one. She doesn't always stay in bed, but at least she has stopped banging her head on the door. And so have I.

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker