Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Find something to do...

So I made an Excel spreadsheet of things to do in each room of my house. At this rate I need to make a note to brush my teeth and wash my face, I noticed I spend SO much of my time and energy trying to clean around the house and take care of the kids, dogs, cats and Ed. I forget to take care of myself. I am seriously going to make a list of things to do for myself. But here is my one for the house...


Find something to do…


Kitchen
__ Dishes washed
__ Dishwasher emptied/Loaded
__ Cast Iron cleaned
__ Counters cleaned
__ Floor swept/mopped
__ Table and island cleaned
__ Garbage out
__ Fridge cleaned out
__Stove top & hood cleaned
Alex's Room
__Check for diapers
__Take out laundry
__ Pick up floor
__ Refill diapers and wipes
__ Put away clothes
__ Vacuum
Our Room
__ Pick up clothes and put away
__ Take out Laundry
__Make Bed
__ Clean off dressers
__ Refill Iron
__Dust
__ Fold laundry
__Iron clothes for Ed
__ Vacuum
½ Bathroom
__ Clean sink
__ Clean mirror
__ Clean toilet
__ Sweep/mop
__ Toss magazines
Pool Room
__ Pool table cleared
__ Sweep/Mop
__Dust
Loft
__ Pick up & Take down Dishes
__File papers
__ Put away all address books
__ Litter Box cleaned
__ Sweep/mop
__ Pick up books & Table
__ Balance accounts/Bills
Blue Bathroom
__ Laundry down and started
__ Clear off counters
__Magazines away or tossed
__ Replace shower cleaner
__ Clean sink and counters
__ Clean toilet
__ Clean mirror
Front Room
__ Sweep/Mop
__ Toys put away
__Dust
__ Take out all dishes
Mia's Room
__Make Bed
__ Pick up toys
__ Put away clothes
__Take out laundry
__ Refill Diapers or wipes
__ Check for diapers
__ Vacuum
Media Room
__ Vacuum room and stairs
__ Fold Blankets
__Wash couch cover
__ Pick up and dust by t.v.
__ Clean pack-n-play
Outside
__ Gardening
__ Mow lawn
__Edge
__Trim
__ Poo Patrol
__ Fill Birdfeeder

Mind seem silly to make a list so obvious, but I am hoping that when I am staring at the walls, I can just grab my list and go!

Insanity at its best


MusicPlaylistRingtones



Mia's how old?!?

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Alex is so big!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker